Sunday 30 May 2010

Horrified....

My friend has been telling me that he may need to get his car
suspension repaired... He felt the car was spongy and was wallowing
during corners & bumps.....

And my first advice was why not get a set of sports coilover system...
Now since not everyone is after sporty performance handling, he said
no no.... He just wanted comfort and that's all.... So there was once
I was in his car and then i realised his problem: he's the kind that
doesn't slow down for speed humps!! He went ocer them as if there's
nothing!!!!!

Now if you want your dampers to live long, you'd better go slow over
these road obstacles.... No matter how compliant the suspension is,
they will wear down quickly if abused in this way....

For me I see humps, being 姑娘 is the best policy...

Sent by mobile mail

1 comment:

sub said...

which fren of yours?