Saturday 31 July 2010

What expectation?

I have to get this off my chest..... If not I dun think I can sleep tonight....

So I was driving along Upper Thomson road towards MacRitchie viaduct .....

At the junction of Marymount & Upper Thomson I stopped at the lights behind a car in lane 1..... When the lights went green, we moved off briskly and the front car filtered left in no time....

With the road ahead clear of traffic I did my part to accelerate to the road speed but then I saw something in the mirror ..... Hey what's that?????? A grey car was approaching and FAST!!!! It came nearer and I knew it: a GTR!!!

Now there's no way I can outrun this beast but I can't give way too as there were other vehicles on my left ... Left with no choice I down-shifted, went past the rest and moved to the other lane as quickly as possible before Mount Alvernia.... All without really blocking the beast.... I dun like road hogs and do not want to be one as well.....

GTR right? Surely must be very fast & I was kinda itchy to find out...... So the moment the beast went past I jumped right behind him fully expecting to be torn to shreds but but but when we reached the first bend around Mt Alvernia, he braked mid-corner!!!!!! Oh god I was forced to brake too even though none of us took it fully committed....

Sigh......

Damn..... Sorry for having too high an expectation ... In the end became an anti-climax.....

Sent by mobile mail

No comments: