Thursday 1 July 2010

Higher but faster

For the past few days, I met this same Audi Q5 on the way to work.....

He probably stays within the vicinity but it was only recently I begun to notice this SUV... All because on the 2 occasions I was behind him, he tried to shake me off.... He managed to do that comfortably on the straight as there are 2 big road humps on this section .... I had no choice but to go dead slow over the humps; a SUV can just drive over it....

By the time I caught him at the entry into ECP the fun was all gone..... Even though I managed to close the gap...

Anyway god is fair.... And finally there was once he had to follow me!.... He stuck close to me over the humps and I allowed him to go completely over the last one before I stepped on the gas... I must be fair to him right? Then I made sure he stood no chance when we turned into the slip road.....

I hope to meet him again and see what he's going to do next....

Sent by mobile mail

No comments: