Thursday 15 July 2010

Too good

Blame me for being cynical but I can't help worry when the government of the day is releasing good news after good news: Tourist arrivals & spending, economic outlook and so on...... Which I believe simply points to a impending general election....

While most Singaporeans seem to have a short memory span when it comes to elections, there will always be a group that never forgets.....

All the new good news in the world can never wipe away the bitterness ....

We have seen waves of change in recent years from Malaysia to Japan to Taiwan .... Will there be a significant change to the political landscape here? Will voters here want change for the sake of change?

Well I know what I want but you should always decide for yourself .... Never let someone else tell you what to do, be it scholar, elite, coffeeshop uncles, cab drivers etc...

Sent by mobile mail

No comments: