Sunday 25 December 2011

Rest & go...

So sleepy so tired....

 

And I had woken up later than usual... 0645 hrs and I was still on the bed..! Fortunately the traffic was light on a Christmas morning and I made it with time to spare....

 

Right now I need a good rest and when I get back home in a while, I just wish to lie down ....

 

But before that I have to fire up the speakers to let it run for a couple of hours at least.......

 

At this stage, it’s important to get the run in over as soon as possible....

 

We’d half expected the Dancers to sound constricted and etched for the first week but to our surprise, it was good from the word GO..!

 

Even the woofers were up to speed almost immediately...

 

By the end of the week, they should be singing....

 

I can’t wait for that to happen...

 

No comments: