Friday 23 December 2011

Cannot sustain

Cheating to feed one’s materialistic wants alone is foolish..... 

 

Without any exit plans, one is just laying the seeds to be caught sooner or later....

 

I guess it must feel great to splurge on luxury goods with someone’s money......

 

And I for one have also dreamt of the day when I get to spend money like water....

 

How about buying a car with a load of cash ....??? Or a big house with cash as well..???

 

Buying a pair of my dream speakers without batting an eyelid......???

 

Getting pairs and pairs of TOD’s loafers in all the colours and materials, be it suede, calf and crocs skins.... ???

 

But in reality, such dreams hardly come true.....

 

Well no problem, I can carry on dreaming.....

1 comment:

LaDyReD said...

Hahaha sleep more and dream more.. Maybe can strike toto hahaha