Saturday 28 August 2010

Fury!!

Certain things happened along the way and made me very unhappy....

1. Service centre forgot to reset the service reminder .... Well that's a minor issue & I can live with that...

2. They informed me that the screw / bolt securing the front brake hose to the suspension is missing..... At first I thought they had done something to secure it temporarily but as I was driving to YB to check the suspension, the rubbing sound became very obvious and louder...

I found out they did nothing at all!! The friction had caused part of the hose to be worn off!!!

Fortunately I didn't have to travel half the island to get to YB.... If not I could have been in trouble.....

Now i didn't have any problem before today so I am pretty sure the service guy lost the bolt ..... And left me for dead....

Damn!!! Thank goodness the brake hose is ok.....

That's really bad service!!! I can't imagine a simple job that involves renewing brake fluid can cause so much trouble....!!

Damn!!

Sent by mobile mail

No comments: