Sunday 12 October 2008

credit or debit......

some ppl swear by cash........ and had sworn off credit cards..... they think that credit cards make them spend more and spend unnecessarily....

i like credit cards..... cos they allow me to earn reward points, they are convenient (i dun like to bring cash around).... and i cant imagine the cards urging me to spend more..... i dun quite get the idea...... i spend only when i want to.... card or no card dun affect me....

and the cards allow me to pay later........... haha...... not for long though......... maybe 30-60 days later and depending on the cards and banks ....

i like the redemption part best........... usually i prefer to redeem for fuel vouchers.....

but today i decided to go for tangs voucher.......

and using my starhub points, uob card points, ocbc card points was enough for me to go shopping at tangs...!

ayeh to credit cards...!

No comments: