Tuesday 3 April 2012

Yardley sandalwood soap bar


This is so affordable that you might just give it a miss ... Cos many people associate quality with high prices and they could be put off by this low-cost "luxury" soap bar...

When I first tested the aerosol version, I was aghast .... The deodorant was really bad ... Awful!!

But I decided to give Yardley a chance and picked up both the soap and eau de toilette at Mustafa .....

After using it for a few weeks I can say that they are not too bad..  Lather is rich and smooth and the scent is strong but not overbearing .... However, the scent faded quickly after rinsing ...

For a soap bar it cleanses adequately .... But it does make the skin feels drier than most shower gels ...

Will I buy again? Well probably not ... I still prefer gel and foam for convenience ... And these usually moisturises better ...

No comments: