Tuesday 8 November 2011

Dry line

It was a hot and humid Monday..... And I found out the hard way after losing a fair bit of water by washing the car after dinner and doing my midnight 5 km run......

 

In the end I was quite proud of my work: the car was clean and smooth after a shampoo and rinse....

 

It was a good work out and I was hoping things could stay that way for a couple of days at least.....

 

Imagine my horror when I heard the thunder roaring the moment I woke up...  It was an almost continous low frequency drone that went on and on.......

 

Despite the impending doom, I had hope that it might hold..... Too bad it gave me no chance cos it came pouring down before I could leave ....

 

That means the car was clean and dry for less than 12 hours.... OUCH!!

No comments: