Monday 14 November 2011

Clean cut

It could be the milder strokes or perhaps I have softer facial hair.....

Cos after 5 shaves, the 7 o’clock blade is still pretty sharp....

And once broken in, no longer gives me any unexpected nicks.....

The very first box I bought was $1.50 but when stocks arrived at Mustafa, they are sold at 70 cents....!! Cheaper than the MII Laser and MUCH MUCH better in quality....

For last night’s shave, I used my EJ badger brush and Tabac shaving cream to whip up the required lather..... For reasons unknown to me, I just can’t achieve the rich lather I could with Omega shaving cream.....

Perhaps the tabac wasn’t made for that consistency...

So everything, the razor, the blade and the shave was close to perfect except for the lather.....

Happy wet shaving!!

No comments: