Tuesday 20 September 2011

forced power

This morning i was in a forced sandwich while on the highway...

 

At the front is an evo X and behind me a roc TSI...

 

And when the road opens up, the exo X took off.....

 

Even though I downshifted to 3rd gear the evo continued to pull away .....

 

The roc was stuck behind the heavy traffic but from what I could see in the mirrors, he’s waiting for a chance...

 

True enough, when he saw a gap he overtook a slower vehicle from the left and then jumped ahead of me on lane 1 when the road condition was clear.....

 

I tried to close the gap but there’s nothing I can do....

 

Of cos there’s nothing to be ashamed of bcos mine is just a NA 4B11 engine.....

 

The power of forced induction is what that blew me off....

 

Turbo wins LAH..!!

 

 

 

No comments: