Monday 22 November 2010

Stick it up 3


Maybe I wasn't able to tell the actual difference with the EMI tape on the car ECU but it was surely not subtle when applied on audio components.....!!!!!

My very first piece was for the aircon fan unit in the room..... Errr seems quieter.... So so I thought....

2nd piece was on the little power supply for the RR-77..... WOWWW!!! This is no joke huh...???!!!!

There and then I pasted little pieces on the rear of the CD transport, starhub antenna box and rooftop antenna box (unused but may have stray signals anyway)....

The most effective way however is to paste the sticker on the inner panels but I am too lazy to dismantle everything.... So for the preamplifier, DAC & power amplifiers I simply cut a few sheets and place them as near as possible to the power transformers.....

Be aware that too much of a good thing is always too much.... Never never overdo it..... So I took care to introduce the EMI sticker incrementally by cutting each piece the size of a 5-cent coin....

No comments: