Friday 18 June 2010

Shadow...

Ahead of me was a silver FD2R and I just had to follow it to see what
it's made of...

On the way into Changi flyover, it filtered to the left and as usual I
will stick to the ride...

The moment it approached the turn I knew I will have no problem
closing the gap and as I pulled alongside near the apex, my 6th sense
told me the driver will respond... And sure he did..

So as the turn straightened out, he jumped to the right lane behind me
and started to follow closely.... Well well that doesn't bother me cos
I had achieved my objective....

Anyway I dun "play" on straight roads and with his superior horsepower
he easily dumped me on ECP....

Straightline he was very fast and not only that, he switched lanes
aggressively...

Maybe he didn't feel good when I managed to pull alongside & passed
him on the right...

Maybe.....

Sent by mobile mail

No comments: