Monday 20 February 2012

A belated sale

Can't remember when I'd posted a For Sale for my MSB DAC....

Must have been for months ....

For so long there wasn't a single query .... Damn!

Maybe the asking price was too high at $900.... Or maybe people can't be bothered with a DAC without a USB input ....

After a few weeks of trying I was getting frustrated .... Since there was no interest, I wrapped everything up with a roll of plastic film and chucked them in a corner of the room...

For reasons that I can't explain and perhaps for fun I decided to drop the price and try once more...

So on Sunday I bumped my thread again...

And at $400 it was sold in a day..!!

That's fast huh ....

Sent by mobile mail

1 comment:

sound_wave said...

I've been trying to sell my DAC too but all the offer price I got were ridiculous. Glad it worked out for you.