Friday 21 October 2011

thin cutter

After reading up the local forums on wet shaving, I’m not surprised that there are so many enthusiastic fans out there..... Simply bcos it’s effective and very importantly FUN.....

When I was using the MIC (made in China) $1.50 razor, I’d paired it up with MII (made in India) Laser razor blades...... The blades did their job but they were frankly quite crappy.... One can always feel the tugging and satisfaction? Almost non existent....... Cost? 1.50 for 10 blades..... or 80 cents for 5..... 16 cents a blade....

On the other end of the scale are Feather blades MIJ..... AWESOME & SUPERB!!!!.... But also very expensive at about 50 cents a blade!!!

Last night was the 1st time I was using the Russian made Gillette 7 o’clock razor blades...... $1.50 for 5 and 30 cents a blade....... Not bad but certainly nowhere close to Feather..... Remember these are also considered as non-forgiving blades....... I got a nick cos I wasn’t paying attention.....

Right now I’m looking out for other choices just for the sake of trying and learning..... And I can’t wait for my EJ razor to arrive from the UK....

Anyway I have enough razor blades to last me for another 1-2 years at least....

No comments: