Saturday 30 July 2011

SS

This afternoon as I was lining behind a EK civic and Suzuki SS to turn into a highway, everything all seemed peaceful and quiet..

Somehow i had the impression that these 2 car owners are friends ....

And judging from the way they were driving they could be in a hurry to go somewhere ....

So when the EK accelerated away I half expect the SS to do the same....

But he was soooooo damn take his time that I almost rammed into his ass....

Anyway he moved left to allow me to pass and of cos I just carried on as usual....

After I passed I saw him stepping up and came right up behind me.... He continued his antics and followed me very very closely till I can't see his head lamps...

Although I was kinda pissed, I can't be bothered to react and continued my journey in lane 2.....

By the time we entered the tunnel he decided not to follow me anymore....

Seriously who cares...

Sent by mobile mail

No comments: