Thursday 19 June 2008

almost

i took a HIT .......... a PUNCH........ whatever..... and i am relieved to have survived......

what happened? well last evening, i stepped into an office (involuntarily in fact) where the resident had a case of BO i.e. body odour...........

and i almost died..... i wanted to get out immediately but i cant!!!........ at first i did not know what happened but i felt unwell........... then it slowly dawned on me that IT WAS HIM!!! ....... it CAME FROM HIM....!!.....I COULD NOT BREATH!!!! the odour entered my nostrils into my brain straightaway ........and i could feel it punching through my SKULL......!!!!!!!!! way too forceful to withstand.....

after that i had a SPLITTING HEADACHE....... all the way through the night till this morning when i woke up........... i couldnt do nothing else but lie down horizontally.....

i admit defeat....... !!

let me tell you, it's worse than the rubbish dump........... it's really AMAZING.....

sorry but i really cant stand the smell..............

No comments: